Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good luck Irene hunters !!!

jbow

Be as safe as you can but get out there while you can. The best time to hit the beach is in the SW wind after the eye passes and before the sand begins to return... however, you do not want to get out there where there is a bunch of debris that can blow back toward the sea and hit you...
I know people in Florida who hunt the treasure coast this way... they get out there as soon as they are able to stand against the wind and before the sand begins to come back on the beach. Then you don't have to lok for cuts.. the whole beach is a cut and that is when you have the best opportunity to find some real treasure, but it isn't safe. I am not implying in anyway that it is safe, it is dangerous but if finding treasure were safe and easy we would all be finding it. I am not suggesting that you go hunt in a hurricane with tornadoes, I'm just saying that the best time is a dangerous time... just after the eye passes and the wind and water has taken the beach away... Try to be safe if you go.

Good luck!

Julien

thanks for the advise, I'm gonna try my best,you just don't get this chance all the time...:detecting::clapping:
ill post more while at Myrtle beach
thanks
john

http://www2.scnow.com/news/grand-strand/2011/aug/26/north-myrtle-beach-releases-hurricane-irene-impact-ar-2324868/

looks OK