Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good to be back with my fellow ctxers!

bigboar

Ordered a new ctx thursday. I should receive it this week sometime. I owned one when they were first released but unfortunately decided to sell it to take care of more important things. It feels good to have a new one coming as I really liked my first. Just out of curiosity, how much has been changed with firmware updates since the first release?

bigboar said:
Ordered a new ctx thursday. I should receive it this week sometime. I owned one when they were first released but unfortunately decided to sell it to take care of more important things. It feels good to have a new one coming as I really liked my first. Just out of curiosity, how much has been changed with firmware updates since the first release?

Glad you're back in the swing...
Not sure about updates other than the saltwater one, and you probably had that one..
HH...
Sonny

thanks sonny! i know about the saltwater update but I had already sold mine before that. If there hasnt been anything else since, I suppose I am still pretty up to date on it.

Welcome back! The biggie as far as firmware updates went was the pinpoint trigger fix - so that you didn't have to hold the trigger down.

thanks doc! This one I havent heard about.