Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good week..

TroynSon

Had a fun week. Here are our finds for 3 hunts from our favorite spot. The watch is a Benrus from the 60's that will still tick for a few seconds then stop. Don't know if it is self wound or if for some crazy reason the battery still had a charge after being in ground for about 50 yrs. It was about 6 inches down. The middle token is from museum of science and industry in Chicago. The Belknap is the face off a old lock, wish I found it whole but still cool. HH!

Wonderful finds. Is the Benrus watch gold? It sure came out of the ground looking like it could be. Check it out and let us know. Take a look on eBay at them and even the ones that are listed for "parts only". :surprised: You sure have a good display of items there. :thumbup: I'm sure there's a whole lot more there waiting for you. Congratulations on your finds! HH, Nancy

Congratulations you two, you have some real interesting finds. Sometimes the "non-coin" finds are just as much fun to find as the coins. :clapping:

Got permission on to hunt guy's house I work with from 1905. Only 1 really good find but it's sweet. 1942 S Walking half. The good week had a little left in it!

The Benrus watch I believe is 10k gold plated, maybe. From what I can find its worth about $40 if I have it cleaned and in working order. Thanks for looking. HH!

You two are really bringing some beauties up out of the ground. Was Lium with you also? That's so cool. Those old Walkers sure are pretty. Congratulations! As for the watch, did you use a loupe to see if it was plated or not? It sure looks gold to me. But then that's just a picture, I would have to see it in person. What great finds. HH, Nancy

Thanks! Yes he was. He does not run the detector much anymore though because the Ace 350 is kinda heavy for him and the Bounty Hunter has a glitch in it where it just starts beeping like crazy and you have to give it a smack.
I can't believe our luck this past month or so! I know location had alot to do with it but we are getting kinda spoiled.
We should be at next meet so we will have the watch with us. Maybe somebody could help us decide if taking it to a jeweler would be worth it. HH!

Luck? Maybe or maybe not. I always thank someone high up there when I come across a silver coin or something rare. ;) Can't wait to see your display. It will be an eye opener for sure. Thanks for sharing and HH, Nancy

Ms. Liberty going for a walk sure looks good on a silver half........:biggrin: Great find Troy.

Go ARMY, nice Jeep find.