Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOODBYE TO YOU ALL ON THIS FORUM

Youngted

Due to Health reasons I have sold my T2SE today(17th January) but will buy a lighter machine and post on the Tesoro site

you've made some good finds with the t2. looking forward to seeing what you get with a Tesoro.

See you over on the Tesoro forum...

I've enjoyed your posts of adventures and finds with the T2. I hope you have similar success with Tesoros (and consider the new Omega, which, with the 10" eliptical coil, would be lighter than the T2). HH

Good luck with your Tesoro, I think you will be back after using the T2. Probably using the Omega 8500 or the Eurotek Pro in a few months. Teknetics has the best tone ID and the best Target ID of all the detectors.
Thats my opinion.

Sad I am. But Tesoro has gained one heck of an ambassador . I'll tune in to your posts for sure. You're just around the corner and that's a good thing.
ukflag: here's hoping you get along well in health and everything else
Bill

Not so the Tesoro is lighter but the main reason in my hearing I was finding that I was missing signals .With the Trident 2 Extreme the pitch is higher and clear.
See my posts on the Tesoro Forum when the weather in the UK gets better !!