Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a couple today....

Ted S

Finally got some rain here and went out for about 4 hours. The first place was an old homestead built in the 1880s...It was a total strike out other than an old latern wick assembly. Not even a modern coin was found. Drove to a place where I spotted an old ball diamond and we each got a couple of wheaties out of the tall grass. There was a Mennonite family reunion going on so we headed to another diamond on the way home. My hunting buddy got some clad and I got a St. Christopher medal and a 59 Rosie and a 54 wheatie. Im' not even going to post pics. My season has not been good. I was hunting in Field 2 with sensitivity at 24...Iron bias 0 and F-2. I did do an experiment with the rosie in the ground before I dug it. The ID was bouncing between 25-31. I switched from multi to 4Khz. Results sounded the same. While I was in 4Khz I switched From Field 2 to Park 1. Park 1 really nailed the coin hard! I also did Park 2 and Field 1. Park 1 hit the dime harder than the others. It was fun to experiment today and share my results here. As always...Your results may vary! HH! Ted

Congrats on the silver! This is why ( for my type of hunting ) I stick with Park1 - multi. Park1-multi hits silver the hardest for me.

Nice job on park 1 I use it to check signals found rod 2 for me hits gold really well…
Mark

Park 1 is my main mode… field 2 to deal with EMI.
Sometimes I have had to use a single high frequency to deal with EMI.
I tried 4 kHz some and did make some finds, but found I dug more junk that sounded good… and it was not good on nickels at all.

I did go out a bit yesterday. Not much other than clad and the deepest wheatie I think I have dug! I have a Sampson digger like the one IDX monster turned me on to and after the plug was out the pin pointer barely went off. I used my Lesche to finish the job. That coin had to be 10" deep. It was barely a whisper. Park 1 hit it the hardest after going thru the programs. It is starting to get dry here again but we are supposed to get a soaking over the next couple of days...I have some major hunting to do id I want to hit my goal of 50 silvers! I only have 7 so far....