Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a few keepers today....

fwcrawford

I went back to an old school that I tried last weekend finding a few wheats, but no silver.
I focused on that area today and finally the site gave up some goodies.
Also got 7 more wheat.. all 1940's except two them.
Still a few coins there but quite scattered now and elusive.
Thanks for looking!

todays finds.jpg

Very nice hunt Felix!!! 3 - 2 = 1 :rofl: I’m glad I am on the family plan for pinpointers 😁
I wasn’t going to go out today either but that pinpointer changed everything lol
your arm must be sore swinging that Equinox for almost 8 hours.... you really should rest the remainder of the week 🤣
Is that a Cub Scout pin?

I went back to an old school that I tried last weekend finding a few wheats, but no silver.
I focused on that area today and finally the site gave up some goodies.
Also got 7 more wheat.. all 1940's except two them.
Still a few coins there but quite scattered now and elusive.
Thanks for looking!

View attachment 7239
Not bad! We went out yesterday and only got some clad and memorial cents....The old school has been hit pretty hard!

Not bad! We went out yesterday and only got some clad and memorial cents....The old school has been hit pretty hard!

Pretty much everywhere nowadays has been hit hard.... but good finds still can made.... just have to hunt harder and longer now... this is about 6 hours of detecting yesterday.
I tried a couple other areas at this school, but hardly found any coins at all.

Very nice hunt Felix!!! 3 - 2 = 1 :rofl: I’m glad I am on the family plan for pinpointers 😁
I wasn’t going to go out today either but that pinpointer changed everything lol
your arm must be sore swinging that Equinox for almost 8 hours.... you really should rest the remainder of the week 🤣
Is that a Cub Scout pin?
Jim, I think you cheated yesterday... you were supposed to be washing your car, not digging holes!!!🤣😂
Yep... what is left of a Cub Scout pin.
BTW.... what is 1+5?🤭🤣😂

😳😳😳😬😬 now I think your cheating 🤣

Jim, I think you cheated yesterday... you were supposed to be washing your car, not digging holes!!!🤣😂
Yep... what is left of a Cub Scout pin.
BTW.... what is 1+5?🤭🤣😂