Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a good one yesterday!

umrgolf

It's not quite 5AM here and I'm up early ready to get out again this morning. Yesterday I met up with Mr. Croft, a local high school coach. We arrived at a new spot around 2PM, close to one I was hitting last fall. We ended up staying til around 6 and both made some nice finds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmzZim-u0qE

Didn't realize it, but somone pointed out this piece of carved lead in one of the photos.. It is a carved acorn

Congratulations on some VERY nice finds.

You are on :hot: fye yah !!! Great finds and post. cch.

Zizzling! Very nice!

Thank you fellas, went back out to this new spot yesterday for 2 hours and turned up a bunch of melted lead and a couple other things.. nothing special

At the time being, we're only able to detect about 5% of what I believe the be the entire campsite.. The other portion will require a bushhog and mower, which is in the works sometime soon.

WOW --- Keep at that spot as I have a hunch there may be a few more surprises there ... :detecting: CCH