Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a nice class ring today.

MikeW

Out with a friend for two hours using our Multi Kruzers, mine with stock coil, 5 Kz. First target after a few minutes was a 1970 Trinity Junior College sterling ring. Then a foot away was this thing in the other pic, not sure what it is. Dug a couple modern coins and tons of junk I haven’t cleaned yet. Had fun on rainy day. My friend dug 3 nice square nails an some modern coins.

Attachments

• B274F103-B71E-448A-A8CF-0B38C3FD8293.jpeg
    B274F103-B71E-448A-A8CF-0B38C3FD8293.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 111
  • EC6BC8A8-725F-4794-BF83-BA202D4995DF.jpeg
    EC6BC8A8-725F-4794-BF83-BA202D4995DF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • A0E97F9C-7BF4-46DA-8314-561F55A424C1.jpeg
    A0E97F9C-7BF4-46DA-8314-561F55A424C1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
I got my legend as they phased out the multi kruzer and put out the legend instead. I was really looking at the multi kruzer at the time as I thought it was the one I wanted. I wish they would have kept producing them but probably not cost effective. Looks like alot of fun to use

I got my legend as they phased out the multi kruzer and put out the legend instead. I was really looking at the multi kruzer at the time as I thought it was the one I wanted. I wish they would have kept producing them but probably not cost effective. Looks like alot of fun to use
Not as fun as the Legend with Multi Frequency. That’s makes it quieter on the beach. Multi is noisy. Haven’t used the Legend but I’ve been reading on it!