Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got an A+in discouragement training this morning

kaolinwasher

using the Tracker 4 - in tone mode, but quickly switched to all metal as the signals where not coming thru well or at all , what you see was dug in all metal , I was amazed at how much was hiding , aperantly the ground was a bit mineralized, I figured a gold ring would come out over 50 times, so I am becoming hardened to disappointment Got two dimes but it was a relaxing time .Funny thing is I only covered a spot of ground about the size of a kitchen table

Attachments

• 20210120_070303.jpg
    20210120_070303.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • 20210120_070343.jpg
    20210120_070343.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 113
  • 20210120_070350.jpg
    20210120_070350.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 103
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
You are a scholar in discouragement training! 😂😂 I know I have said this before but going to repeat: you sir have the patients of a saint!

Jimmy I have no choice, I am in zugswug, if I want Gold I have to put up with it . its not like the ocean beach hear , the people are poor and rings are very rare, but if one did fall of back in the 70,s its hiding in all those pull tabs.

Jimmy I have no choice, I am in zugswug, if I want Gold I have to put up with it . its not like the ocean beach hear , the people are poor and rings are very rare, but if one did fall of back in the 70,s its hiding in all those pull tabs.
I agree Gunnar. You are approaching the situation correctly to find them.

using the Tracker 4 - in tone mode, but quickly switched to all metal as the signals where not coming thru well or at all , what you see was dug in all metal , I was amazed at how much was hiding , aperantly the ground was a bit mineralized, I figured a gold ring would come out over 50 times, so I am becoming hardened to disappointment Got two dimes but it was a relaxing time .Funny thing is I only covered a spot of ground about the size of a kitchen table
Actually that's a great day.
Finding that many pull rings is a great sign.
Means everyone else walked away.
If there's a ring there. Your on it. Good Luck !!

actually, it was easy digging , because i never had to get up and down just move over a little and dig the next signal, I liken me to a pig turning up the soul, for crumpets, I work harder on the sidelines of a football field cuzz i stope down and get back up about 60 times I wish i had my old farm field back those are so nice to hunt,

Attachments

• holton farm field.PNG
    holton farm field.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 51
actually, it was easy digging , because i never had to get up and down just move over a little and dig the next signal, I liken me to a pig turning up the soul, for crumpets, I work harder on the sidelines of a football field cuzz i stope down and get back up about 60 times I wish i had my old farm field back those are so nice to hunt,
You found all these pulltabs and misc junk in this farm field ?

One time was on a beach where they replaced a wall and wood boardwalk. They even dug groves in the sand looking for underground planks. I decided to dig all pull tab signals in between the high tones. I got lucky after about fifty of them out rolled a small gold ring.
But I wouldn’t try that again unless I find another spot like that under construction

Was there sport activities or other functions held in the field, or a home?

ya its an old base ball fieldfrom back in the 50,up to the present, it has a lot of build up of targets over the years

The pickture of the farm field is in holton Wisconsin where my great great grampaw lived in the 1880,s Its just across the St Croix river in wisconsin

We’ll get back over there Gunnar! There’s silver in there!!

Digging all those tabs is about what will take to find gold…
I dug all nickel signals a couple years ago and ended up with 423… the most I have ever found.., with all that digging I thought surely I would have gotten over one ring that read like a nickel….but nope.
Then a few months ago while using a friends detector and not being familiar with the expanded scale, I dug what I thought may be a nickel and recovered a nice 14 k band.
If you can keep at it, I’m sure gold will turn up…good luck to you.

With all those caps and tabs it was more like a picnic table. Good luck and better days ahead for you.

Start a beavertail chain and run it around the man cave! Good visual to remind yourself there is still gold in that ground.