Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got an odd find today...

fwcrawford

I got up with my buddy at an old school today that we have been hitting lately and getting some silver out of.
We got two mercury dimes, a war nickel, two buffalo nickels out of the same hole ( a first for me), and some clad.
While detecting, I got over a target that locked on at 28.. I dug down and found a large coin of some sort, but had no idea what it was.
After getting home, I researched it and it is a 1950's token made by Adams Magic company.
The image is the same on both sides of the token.
I like to find interesting things like this.. makes the hobby all the more interesting.
Also, while walking along the sidewalk to the field to detect, I found two dollars laying on the sidewalk... a good way to start the day off!!
Thanks for looking!

IMG_0307.JPG
IMG_0309.JPG

That’s a fantastic day of hunting and a very interesting token!