Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got APEX Ring #6 Today, Self Isolating Because Of Shingles......

John-Edmonton

Staff member

Got shingles in my left eye earlier in the week. Caught it early, so the meds are working. I spent Thanksgiving alone, in the woods to get some exercise, stay away from people and to enjoy the autumn colors. I did get a surprise silver ring in the woods, in an area where about 5 paths intersect. Made my day!

My coinage amounted to 2 cents, an old jackknife with mother of pearl, an old gin bottle cap and the ring. They are calling for snow up here later on this week. YIKES!☃

Congratulations of being able to get out and enjoy the looks of autumn. My favorite time of the year, and to snag a silver ring upped your Apex good-jewelry count.:thumbup:

I hope you enjoyed a savory 'Canadian Thanksgiving' meal and that you get well soon. Curious what mode/settings you were using?

Monte

Autumn is the best! Bugs are gone, druggies have moved out of the woods cool fresh air feels good. I hunted in MF, sensitivity 7/8 in relics mode with the iron audio turned off. The ring set off a nice stable high audio sound, in the low 80's.

After doing some previous tests with different frequencies, the MF gets on average the best depth on targets, although you can bump up the sensitivity if searching for tiny gold nuggets, when using the 20k Hz, which trumps the MF.

Got shingles in my left eye earlier in the week. Caught it early, so the meds are working. I spent Thanksgiving alone, in the woods to get some exercise, stay away from people and to enjoy the autumn colors. I did get a surprise silver ring in the woods, in an area where about 5 paths intersect. Made my day!

My coinage amounted to 2 cents, an old jackknife with mother of pearl, an old gin bottle cap and the ring. They are calling for snow up here later on this week. YIKES!☃
Shingles on the eye, that has to be uncomfortable. Take care and I hope it clears up quickly for you.