Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got lucky with the T2

TerraDigger

Hit a place I guess no ever got to, in my detector ravaged town....lol
Rings were 1" & 2 " deep. I am a lousy photographer.

Just a thought LOL

the T2 and 11" DD coil, or was it a trashier site that called for the 5" DD?

Keep up the efforts at cleaning out your town. :)

Monte

Was the 11"............very little trash.........they really 'screamed'.........TDI's........about 90-92 on the big rings.....82 on the featherweight ring.

Silver rings are beautiful! My wife loves silver!! Cost of silver today you just made you some $$$$!! Great hunt! Bet you had fun! Going back??

Thanks Bart..........I am going back..........after the bodacious sunburn I got that day on the back of my neck heals. The skin wasn't red, it was brown black......I know better than that............big Duhhhh for me. Temp was only 82, but the ultraviolet rays were stronger than I realized.