Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out again this afternoon to same place I found the Barber Quarter.

MikeO

Staff member
Me and my buddy headed back to where we last hunted.
It was much cooler then last hunt and as the day progressed it was misting.
I dug about 5 wheats the oldest a 14 but, nicest greenie was the 16S pictured. I also got a 02 IH and a 40 Merc.
My hunting buddy had a dry spell on silver lately but nixed that today by finding a silver Washington. He crushed me on clad digging over $3 worth and one being a Sacagawea dollar.
Fun to get out and not sweat for a change. Hopefully we will get back there again this year.

Happy Hunting all. 😀
F4086BE6-4E1A-473A-92C3-2AE4C1B26914.jpeg

Your ground goes easy on IH cents. Mine come out of the ground horribly corroded.
Nice trio of finds !!

We are expecting up to 2+” rain over the next 5 days, cant wsit until its passed and the digging gets easier. Barber quarter still on my radar as now I have two dimes and one half dollar. IH here come up green as well, nice recoveries!!!

Nice finds…. My IH’s seldom look like that one, but I do occasionally get a wheat that is like the one pictured
Sound like you both had a great hunt…👍👍