Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got Out In The Heat Today With My APEX

John-Edmonton

Staff member
apex.jpg

It's been hot up here in the Northwest. I just had to get out and get my fix. Managed to dig a ring and large cent.

july2.jpg

Also dug some gold last week to cool off.

It's been hot up here in the Northwest. I just had to get out and get my fix. Managed to dig a ring and large cent.
Congrats on your success and braving the weather. It's kind of different for some of us to associate 'hot weather' when you are up there in Canada. I've been busy with the renovation projects here at the house I got in Mid-West Central Texas where our temperatures have been less brutal. I hope to squeak in some detecting time this weekend with my Apex w/'Ripper' coil, and maybe my 2nd Apex w/'Raider' coil in the more open and less trashy areas. I haver ample shady areas, usually a nice breeze, and the highs range from about 85° to 92° through the 22nd. I trust conditions will improve for you so and you can get back out having fun.

Monte

LC still on my bucket list, but so is gold……