Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got some naked pics in my message box

influenced by greed and malicious behavior, I but don't think it was Satan & demons sending those links.
Where did they come from if they were not thought of first?
Or WO to MAN--But man would die quickly without wo-man's work & her love! 👀 Ma
GODS order..GOD in Christ,Christ in man ,man over woman,woman over children.Woman receives love,she does not have it to give.

Where did they come from if they were not thought of first?

GODS order..GOD in Christ,Christ in man ,man over woman,woman over children.Woman receives love,she does not have it to give.
God's love is given & received in every Repentant heart, mind & soul--Woman has love for GOD (JESUS) her husband, her children & herself if she thinks she is worthy of love, even of herself! You need to listen to Gospel Truth filled Preachers or get help reading & interpreting The Holy Bible! The New Testament is full of Jesus' love by His love letters given us to be able to know & love Him & to love one another like He loves us, Who are Jesus Believers! Sorry, I do get upset & irritated when satan tempts me to believe that which is written but NOT TRUE--Prove that women have no love to give????????????????????

God's love is given & received in every Repentant heart, mind & soul--Woman has love for GOD (JESUS) her husband, her children & herself if she thinks she is worthy of love, even of herself! You need to listen to Gospel Truth filled Preachers or get help reading & interpreting The Holy Bible! The New Testament is full of Jesus' love by His love letters given us to be able to know & love Him & to love one another like He loves us, Who are Jesus Believers! Sorry, I do get upset & irritated when satan tempts me to believe that which is written but NOT TRUE--Prove that women have no love to give????????????????????
I only have one teacher,and it is NOT a man.I wish you well.

I only have one teacher,and it is NOT a man.I wish you well.

Well when we post about God & His Holy Living Word, Jesus, we are to prove it--so Please prove that a woman has no love nor can she give it, because if I have read or heard that than I have forgotten--If what you posted is true than I wish you well & ask your forgiveness--there are many various Bibles & full of Words with different languages & meanings!--Did I miss something or I have not read or heard it yet??? Ma

Well when we post about God & His Holy Living Word, Jesus, we are to prove it--so Please prove that a woman has no love nor can she give it, because if I have read or heard that than I have forgotten--If what you posted is true than I wish you well & ask your forgiveness--there are many various Bibles & full of Words with different languages & meanings!--Did I miss something or I have not read or heard it yet??? Ma
Truth is not learned by listening to man,it is revealed without words by GOD.I am not able to prove anything to anyone.I do not need to forgive anyone,I do not judge people to begin with.

Truth is not learned by listening to man,it is revealed without words by GOD.I am not able to prove anything to anyone.I do not need to forgive anyone,I do not judge people to begin with.
Gee Whiz, than do you call yourself a Christian, if you are unable to prove anything?? Whatever you type & say, to be believed must be proven true or untrue! I guess the truth is you are only putting in your two cents worth of ideas about religion which are worthless! For you to say, I as a woman can only rec love but not give it is SPOILED BOLOGNA!!! Ma

Gee Whiz, than do you call yourself a Christian, if you are unable to prove anything?? Whatever you type & say, to be believed must be proven true or untrue! I guess the truth is you are only putting in your two cents worth of ideas about religion which are worthless! For you to say, I as a woman can only rec love but not give it is SPOILED BOLOGNA!!! Ma
I ask,do you have anger?