Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got the 800 today :usan:

jimpugh

put connectors on Shawn's gg amphibians

and on my old audiosears i made many moons ago very loud and hearing aid compatible....

if they last a year in water i gut em and make em new again..... i gave Shawn a set of these for Christmas he loves em

[attachment 359334 IMG_1280513.jpg]

[attachment 359335 IMG_88.jpg]

got it charged and ready...any way break time over back to my buddy Clives reads gotta get my mojo On !

Happy Trails
jimpugh

This should be interesting now that Jim has a pair. Ha....... i noticed those audio sears right off the bat. Good for hearing ades....... but they can be loud enough to make you need on lol. Ive got a pair Jim with gortex over the front of them. They last pretty well........ but im not snorkeling with um either.

Let us know what you think about the Nox once you get some time on it. Fun machine to play with. Little more work than the CTX in the water thou. ....... not physically, but mentally.

I noticed you are already thinking outside the box............ or should i say ... putting the Nox in a box? Rick Kempt posted a video of a Russian guy taking one apart..... might look that up...... not much to it inside. Just not sure how it might be affected by deeper water salt..... compared to an Xcal.

Done seen that and more ......

the technology here is high level math beyond anything to hit the planet in a while....

i have waited years for the one thing...." i have always wanted volume control on multi tone independence"

" like any new magic Wand you must learn to make it bend to your will "

Make it become an extension of your self......

That's my focus at the moment later the incorporation of that Technology will be an easy assimilation "in The BOX"..... robot what have you ...

gotta go hunt

Happy Trails
jimpugh