Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got tired of ALL:starwars: the detectors!

Woodchuck

Are you a confirmed metal detector junky?. Do you buy a detector because its a good deal,even thought you don't need it ? Do you have more detectors than you use or need? YES! and then some. I keep telling my wife this will be the last one..Well I got tired of looking at the latest bunch of my detectors.And unloaded them for two brand new detectors that will have to do from now on NO MORE BUYING DETECTORS FOR ME!!!!!!!. I got a brand new Cscope from UK coming. I been wanting one forever!!. And a brand new AT PRO again.My logic behind the AT PRO ,got tired of not going out evertime a threat of a rain cloud,which has been to often this year. That and if I want dunk it in water I can....Yeah I now i'm a confirm beep and diggger ...and AT Pro is TID but I couldn't see the screen first time I had one,only reason why i got rid of it first time. But this time I am going to use it by sound only, if it goes beep beep I.m going to dig.As for the Cscope its a beep beep machine and I have read some good things on this one! and hey it a CSCOPE LOL Well actually the one I wanted dealer sold it on me after reserving it for me grumble grumble. Then he offered me a not as new model..Nope no can do,Chose this model CScope brand spanking new and at a higher price than one he sold on me.and offered me as a replace meant. So I still got what I wanted and it did not cost me Xtra cent so i'm happy. So this is it no more detectos I SWEAR! got my CScope got my AT and still have a musky for my friend to use.Besides I can't thing of a detector out there thatt i'm interested in LOL So do you thin i'm cured?

As for being cured, well I guess only time will tell. But I will tell you, did you entertain thoughts of looking into a Blisstool since you like beep beep dig dig detectors? I have one myself and if you are a hunter that fits the niche it was designed for you might do yourself a favor and see the videos out there on this incredible machine. Deep deep deep and handles most any soil you throw at it.Steve

Oh boy, here we go! See how Glasart just threw some wood on top of the fire of poor old Chucky?:rofl: When his wife asks him "whats a Blisstool"? he can tell her some sort of new vaccuum cleaner!:rofl: Good luck with your addiction, Woodchuck! Remember this: As long as your finding something, you could also be missing anything!
Mud

You actually tried all those detectors??? Unreal!! I tried a few myself and every time it seems I liked the last one better than all the previous ones. Right now I have two, a Coinstrike and a Golden uMax. Good enough for 95% of targets.

Woodchuck

Cured? Did you see your wife roll her eyes as she turned and walked away from you?
There is no cure, don't you know. It's a life long addiction. You may want to join a Metal Detectors Anonymous (MDA) group. More than likely there's no group in your area.....
Oh well then.
There's always one more nice sleek, sexy new detector you need to try out...............
Like a bag-o-chips, just can't eat one.
:rofl:

If thear is one detector that can do all I would only own one detector . And if the soil was the same over all the world, I would have one detector , But that the problem , we have so many diffrent soils and conditions, I find my self with a gold bug standard, and it is great at hitting gold and nickles and brass, but stinks on silver, its disq cant handle badd ground , and the all metal goes off on some stones, , the bliss is deep but on my mineralized rock barr it stinks. so now I want a whites TDI SL because that can see thru basalt and hot stones and get good depth so I see why you need so many diffrent detectors one does a jobe better than the other , so I am all for owning at least 3 detectors. by the way is that Cscope a PI I seen it but was turned off when it sounded on a hot rock

with over 30 machines in your past and present arsenal i would say your just getting warmed up....... maybe you should rent to own instead of purchase..lol lol ..... you must have a very understanding wife--mine has a hard time accepting the 4 machines i own.....best of luck with your new toys.......

LOL yeah all them AAs and 9 volt batteries ain't cheap either,plus shipping to and from for the detectors,and then there are the accessories and list goes on

Woodchuck said:
LOL yeah all them AAs and 9 volt batteries ain't cheap either,plus shipping to and from for the detectors,and then there are the accessories and list goes on

Look into the ground ..your eyes are getting sleepier and sleepier...poof you are asleep....you WILL not buy any more detectors....When I count..one beep ...two beep..three beep......you will awake!....There you are cured...............O yeah ...did I tell you about the price of gold?...or the way a Morgan feels in your hand?...Have you ever noticed ...when you look into the hole and see silver ..how your heart goes...thup..thup..thup.....crap I need another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mascard1 said:
Woodchuck said:

Look into the ground ..your eyes are getting sleepier and sleepier...poof you are asleep....you WILL not buy any more detectors....When I count..one beep ...two beep..three beep......you will awake!....There you are cured...............O yeah ...did I tell you about the price of gold?...or the way a Morgan feels in your hand?...Have you ever noticed ...when you look into the hole and see silver ..how your heart goes...thup..thup..thup.....crap I need another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your still sleepy..You will send me all your extra Detectors .....:rofl:

Elton said:
mascard1 said:
Woodchuck said:

Your still sleepy..You will send me all your extra Detectors .....:rofl:
Would have to invest in a Diesel to move them....

WELL,STEVE IN ARIZONA HAS WORN OUT THREE DETECTORS THE SAME MODEL,IS MAKING AT LEAST $1000 EVERY YEAR WITH GOLD RINGS AND OTHER GOLD ITEMS .THE SAME DETECTOR DOES EVERYTHING!!!! IN THE PAST 15 YEARS HE HAS PICKED UP A SMALL FORTUNE.THIS DETECTOR DOES IT ALL:clapping:YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS ,ITS JUST A PLAIN FISHER 1266X:yikes:

Or a fisher 1270 another detector that does everything,loved mine,only reason don't have mine,had to selll it for cash,when wifes car got taken when she got behind in payments.