Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got tired of cheap pouches....

okierebel

I needed something a little tougher in briars and brush where I hunt so one day I thought hmmm, military. So I put this kit
together. ATS battle belt on a Tactical Tailor web belt. Emdom 4x6 pouch for the good stuff and a Tactical Tailor dump for junk
and large items. Pinpointer holder worked well on it. Then I made a heavy leather sheath for the hand digger w/open flaps
at bottom so dirt could dump. I do a little leatherwork nuthin fancy. All pouches attached w/Malice clips. Plenty of room to
attach other items but I hardly ever need to. Kinda worn high so its out of the way while hand digging. Held up and
served me well for 5 years now.

HH okie
20160111_211035.jpg20160111_211109.jpg20201205_162757.jpg20201205_162915.jpg

Very nice! Build it your self and is what you want I like it! I was fortunate years back to order one custom built from a veteran selling them under the name Milspeck Best detecting accessory ever made!
HH Jeff

Very nice! Build it your self and is what you want I like it! I was fortunate years back to order one custom built from a veteran selling them under the name Milspeck Best detecting accessory ever made!
HH Jeff
Seems like I remember Milspec.

I bought a Carhardt four pouch nail apron. Had two heavy duty snaps placed on one pouch to keep batteries etc in check when bending over etc. had one hammer loop cut and snap put on to hold the Lesche shovel when walking in/out, the other side loop holds the pinpointer and its nylon case. Trowel lives in right rear pants pocket. That still leaves one pouch for trash and one pouch for non coin/jewelry keepers. Works good for me!

I bought a Carhardt four pouch nail apron. Had two heavy duty snaps placed on one pouch to keep batteries etc in check when bending over etc. had one hammer loop cut and snap put on to hold the Lesche shovel when walking in/out, the other side loop holds the pinpointer and its nylon case. Trowel lives in right rear pants pocket. That still leaves one pouch for trash and one pouch for non coin/jewelry keepers. Works good for me!
Sounds like a good setup, Ronstar! I have to deal w/briars, honey locusts and boisdarc (osage orange trees or I call'em
horse apples). Some of those have thorns 1 1/2" long. I don't dive in but they're on the ground and briers hanging everywhere.
But that's where the good stuff lives. Most of my clothes are Carhardt. I shop for clothes at Atwoods and Tractor Supply.
Carhardt stuff is tough been wearing it for years. Somedays I come out of the woods bleedin like a stuck hog! Makes the wife
happy😠

I have been using an electritions belt pouch for years. Bought it at lowe's. It has just enough pockets, d rings for hanging tools from. I like it.