Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GPZ7000

I wonder if any of the components are interchangeable with the CTX like the high capacity battery:shrug:

Overvoltage said:
I wonder if any of the components are interchangeable with the CTX like the high capacity battery:shrug:

I'm hoping it is!

Not seeing it...looks like Minelab took all the recommended upgrade requests for the CTX and put them into another high dollar machine that operates on the original CTX design platform; color screen, stability in a closed coil configuration, greater sensitivity to small gold, etc. Didn't Minelab just introduce a new PI detector that was meant to be their premium gold finder? :rolleyes:

Yes they did but we knew this one was in the works and now with the insane price attached to it I guess they only want to deal with rich people types.
I guess if you allow for inflation then the newbie is cheaper than than what the SD2000 was when it was realeased.
Don't think we will be needing an GPZed 7000 forum any time soon Hey!

Overvoltage said:

I think it may be. I know Steve Herschbach used the regular ctx battery on his test gpz7000 and it ran fine with it...

Overvoltage said:

But with the price of the machine the battery alone will probably run $1000

SilverAddiction said:
Overvoltage said:

But with the price of the machine the battery alone will probably run $1000
No doubt, bet it is crazy expensive. I guess I really don't need a high capacity battery anyway. I am getting about 3, 3-4hour hunts before having to recharge so I can't complain.