Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great app for finding property owners

relic ray

This is an Android app. Works on my smart phone.
Go to the Android Play Store and download an app called Landgrid. This is a free version.
Once you install the app and open it a map will appear.
Touch a house on the map and it tells you the owner and address. Touch a field and it tells you who owns it.
The owner's name will appear at the bottom of the screen. Touch this and you get even more info.
You can zoom the map as well giving you really hi res views making it easier to touch individual houses.
I live in upstate New York. I haven't tried it for other states. Don't know if there is a similar app for iPhones
and haven't tried to get it for win 10.
Enjoy

Thanks.

Yes, it's available in the Apple store too.

Plus there's an online version.

Relic Ron, your the best.
I can’t wait to try this out, best of luck this year!
Tony

Great idea for an app, definitely worth trying it out. It’s way cheaper than paying for the services of a real estate agent. A few years ago, when my partner and I were buying our first home, apps like these didn’t exist, so the real estate agent was our only choice. Now, looking back, I think I could have done the same job as him, but it would have been a lot of stress involved. Anyways, we are happy with our choice for our home. Recently, we got a nice outdoor home sign from https://baliandboo.com/collections/house-signs that has all the details and looks very chic. If you’re interested in something like this, definitely check it out.

Downloaded for iPhone. Seems accurate, only complaint is when you look up “property owner” info it sometimes has the street address but not the city/state if owner is from out of the area.

Is this app easy to work,, for a non tech type person . Or does anyone know of the easiest one to use ,, I see some have listed similar apps . Thanks ,, from the non techy guy .

I live on the WA / ID border. It shows info for Idaho but nothing for Washington, do some states opt out for providing info????

If y’all check your local county usually has GIS mapping of all parcels with satellite or topo overlays and owner info. Well if lee county iowa could do it then anywhere can. And I’m in a alabama county now and we have it here in the two counties I’m around.
google search, “(your county name) county GIS”. Free and easy. No app.

I live on the WA / ID border. It shows info for Idaho but nothing for Washington, do some states opt out for providing info????
Some apps you have to buy each state's using onX this is the case you can buy 1 state or the whole U.S.

If y’all check your local county usually has GIS mapping of all parcels with satellite or topo overlays and owner info. Well if lee county iowa could do it then anywhere can. And I’m in a alabama county now and we have it here in the two counties I’m around.
google search, “(your county name) county GIS”. Free and easy. No app.
I use local gis sites here for construction info ,, but for me ,, I have a hard time getting thru the site on a computer ,, doing it on a phone,, would be mostly impossible,, for me at least .

Landgrid recently rebranded as Regrid for whatever reason. Think they joined, or were bought out, by another company? They are slowly making improvements and additions to the system, so it keeps getting better little by little. I use them on the computer a lot and not so much on the phone app (as I do most of my research before heading out)