Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great Hunt Today & My First Reale 1739

DigginVt

Well I had a great hunt today at a farmhouse that dates to the late 1700's. Signals were EVERYWHERE, one of those rare yards full of good tones. I was finding wheats with almost every step, 28 total. 3 Indians 1893, 1905, 1908 a 42' Merc, 52' Rosie and a 1937 Ten Centavos Phillipines, does that make a dime trifecta :blink: Found half a spoon, tiny crotal bell and a great Smith & EGGE padlock, these were used from 1870-90s to lock mailboxes.
[attachment 289560 4-28total.jpg] [attachment 289559 4-28silver.jpg] [attachment 289561 SmithEGGEPadlock.jpg]

Well in the midst of the wheat field I got a 12/38/39 with a high chirp at 9", to my shocking surprise and joy at 9" down was my first Reale. It took a second to register because I have not seen or held a 1 Reale before. Well here are the pics, I still have some more to search there. Thanks for looking

[attachment 289562 Real3.jpg] [attachment 289563 Real2.jpg] [attachment 289564 Real1.jpg]

Way to go vt!

Great finds, enjoy hunting that old farm, there is probably a lot more still in the ground.

Awesome finds! Does that 08 have an S?

\"Dr.Tones\" said:
Awesome finds! Does that 08 have an S?

Unfortunately no, or that would be two in a couple days on the Forum, did Digler get the 08?
Jon

Super nice - what a yard! Congrats on saving that Reale from the plow - that's an old one:thumbup:

Great finds! Congrats!