Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great hunt today.....

fwcrawford

It was cloudy and drizzly this morning, but with temperatures up around 90 degrees approaching
next week, I wanted to get another full day of detecting in.
I decided to try a couple schools that I have been too and done well at this year and was quite surprised at the amount of quarters still there.
I covered alot of ground to find all this however and even tried some areas where I really did not expect to find anything much, but it paid off.
Also got another dollar coin.. my 6th one this year.
Thanks for looking!!

IMG_0613.JPG

Nice quarter haul. I hit a small park yesterday and ended up with 25 quarters. Putting my year to date total of 384. Only one dollar coin though. Gonna have to start branching out a little more though to keep pace. Good luck and stay out of my area, lol.

What an amazing quarter haul!!

Yup that is fine hut - nice! (y)
I went this morning to hit a park until the grocery store opens. It was packed and no parking - some kind of event setting up so no go for me.
Quote: "even tried some areas where I really did not expect to find anything much, but it paid off." Years ago the best spot I've ever had detecting was in a spot I didn't except much. I found more silver, wheats & buff's in the few months I worked the area over all my others combined. It paid off for me.

Nice quarter haul. I hit a small park yesterday and ended up with 25 quarters. Putting my year to date total of 384. Only one dollar coin though. Gonna have to start branching out a little more though to keep pace. Good luck and stay out of my area, lol.
This may be my last great hunt until football season starts back up.
I don’t expect to do this good from now on until then, but I’ll pick up a few here and there hopefully.
Sounds like you are doing pretty good up your way!👍

Been watching the grandkids play soccer and i can almost hear the quarters hitting the ground. Silver is getting hard to come by only 11 so far, so i've decided i have to pay for the ibuprofin somehow.

Wow Felix thats a good haul I'll dig quarters all day!
Mark