Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great story, Returned Old Pen Knife to owner 57 years later.

I found this old pearl handled pen knife with the owners full name and middle intial...so I go home and search for a Mr.Robert D. Graber.
So I find a perfect match in the phone book where the town he lives in..Ring Ring,,,Hello,,,Are you Mr. Robert D. Graber....he says yes I am...I asked him if he ever lost a pen knife along time age...he paused a minute and said yes when I was 14 years old and now I'm 71 years old...So that's 57 year ago. He went on to say his grandfather gave that knife to him and he was sick to his stomach when he lost it..I gave him my address and he came over and pick it up. When he show up and saw it he almost past out from shock,almost 60 years.
He said I can't believe my eyes, he said this is a miracle, he kept thanking me...and he kept saying I can't believe it...lol...KCH try to get pics below.

Now THATS really cool! All of us have lost sentimental items, and to have the honor of a long return like this is GREAT! :clapping: Nice work!
Mud

Thanks for sharing your story, goes to show that returned items don't have to be valuable to us to be priceless to others........:clapping: