Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great video by Calabash on 4 Klz!

Calabash, great, informative video as always. I enjoyed it. Did Minelab replace your Nox 800 with a new unit? Best of luck to you on your upcoming Rev War hunt. Look forward to your next video of some nice Rev War saves. Minelab owes you some hat 's man. Lol

Thanks for the awesome video Calabash. I only wish 4 kHz would work out here in the Rocky Mountains. Unfortunately, the lower transmit frequencies do not get much depth in the high mineralization out here. I can sure see using it where you are and I might be able to use it as a double check for 4" to 6" possible silver targets out here. Most silvers are at 8"+ here though so I guess I will have to stick with Multi most of the time which does just fine too. Stay safe where you are and be careful on the Grand Strand.............

Jeff

Yeah I was also wondering if they replaced your nox with a brand new one I think I saw they sent you a “used one”?

Be careful with the low freq , when i used mine it will sound good on some iron like old bottle caps and old square nails and bent nails. But one could hunt in the low freq since it sounds off better then after target is located switch to multi to try to get some idea of the target.

sube my buddy is going to the Confederate camp tomorrow to film it on iron. He went there the other day and tried to run it....sounded good on iron in 4kh...

Calabash, you never did tell me where that confederate camp was. My doctor tells me i don't have long, so if you don't mind send me a map. I'll be down soon.

Calabash,

Great video!

Is the 4Khz added into the multi suite of Freqs? Is included in multimode?