Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great Weekend Of Fun

flinthunter

Daryl and Star Stivers here. Our thanks to everyone who made this weekends P.A.T.H. treasure hunt outing so enjoyable. We are new club members, having joined in March. Along with the fun we got to meet new people and made a lot of new friends. Everyone was so friendly that we felt like we had known them for years. I know there were a lot of great finds on the hunt. I was lucky enough to find a 1944-P silver nickel and a sterling ring, but my wife Star made me look bad by finding a key date 1916-S obverse mint mark walking liberty half dollar. I'll try to post a picture of it tomorrow. Daryl

We are so glad you two had a good time. I have heard from many that this might have been our best hunt ever. Congratulations to Star for her fantastic find with her brand new DFX..........:clapping: Her silver half was not her only treasure........... she also found a sack full of mushrooms as well. The yellows are up..........:drool:

What a great weekend had by all. We are so glad you and Star joined in on the fun at the Spring Hunt. What a joy! Star was so kind to pass her mushrooms on to me. What a heartfelt gift. Thank you! BIG BIG congrats to Star on her finds. What a beautiful coin for a beautiful lady. Yes, please post pictures of all your finds. Daryl, you didn't do too bad either compared to Star's finds. :poke: Sorry, had to do it. I don't think I saw your ring. I remember you talking about it, but can't wait to see it. HH, Nancy