Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grey Ghost Headphones with stereo mm

Just recently started using the Stereo Mixed Mode setting on my Whites V3i and cant get the Grey Ghost headphones to work exactly right. My question is are the original Grey Ghost headphones built for stereo applications? Is the switch on the side of the phones not to switch between stereo and mono functions? Any and all help would be appreciated. What brand of headphones does everyone else use while using stereo mixed mode?

I can't help with the issue you are having with your headphones (I don't know the answer to that question).

I can tell you that I use the Spectrasound wireless headphones with my V3i. I like them very much and wish they worked with my other machines. They work great in mixed mode stereo.

I have stereo Gray Ghost headphones but for Nautilus DMC. I have V3i. I will check that is work or not. I'm using factory wireless set for V3i and love them.

Thank you I would love to hear some feed back. I didn't opt for the wireless headphones when I bought my V3i.

Nice thing is the wireless can be added anytime your ready.... Got my V with them... Really glad I did.