Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grey ghost WP phones

Jason in Enid

Has anyone else seen the news that Grey Ghost is releasing a waterproof headphone for the Equinox? Supposed to be out in July.

Last I head was they were still waiting on approval from Minelab to obtain their propitiatory waterproof connector. SO...I made an adapter and now I can use my Amphibians with either the Equinox OR Garrett detectors with the AT(Series) and Infinium detectors.

WaterWalker said:
Last I head was they were still waiting on approval from Minelab to obtain their propitiatory waterproof connector. SO...I made an adapter and now I can use my Amphibians with either the Equinox OR Garrett detectors with the AT(Series) and Infinium detectors.

They must have gotten approval because the dealer I talked too seemed very sure about it, expecting deliveries and even advised waiting instead of buy the factory yellow ones being delivered now.

Ron D did say looks like July unless the plug company give him more excuses.

I just got back from Mexico, and I found a lot of stuff using my Excal. I was wanting to be able to take the my EQ 800 with waterproof headphones, but!!!! I was too late to get them from somewhere else. Minelab laid an EGG not having their Headphones ready for purchase when the EQ series hit the market. I'm bummed that it will have to be fall before I can finally try my EQ800 in some saltwater.

Out of stock did nothing for me did nothing for me on my trip.