Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Guess who gets a new ATPro today

Mike Hillis

Guess who gets a new ATPro today?

Give up?

ME!

Needed a wet weather unit and couldn't pass up the new bare bones Sport offering; ATPro with 5x8 coil and a HAT. :detecting:

HH
Mike

you will like the 5x8" coil. It was the coil I used 90% of the time. Wish I had one for my Nox 800.

HH

Great to have you here Mike! I have enjoyed your posts and help for many years. Good luck with the new Pro. That 5 x 8 coil is really awesome!

The detector arrived Friday so I got to use it Sunday.

Using the ATPro is like riding a bicycle. Once you have done it once its no problem to do it again. Very nice.

Nothing special to report for my maiden hunt other than a little over $7 in clad. ($4.75 in quarters, $1.70 in dimes, /.50 cents in nickels, and about 20+ pennies.

I like Pro mode for most stuff, but I like STD mode for digging aluminum. Aluminum range targets really stand out in STD mode, and I dig a LOT of aluminum. I'll probably use STD mode in my patches and Pro mode everywhere else.

I'm very pleased with it.

HH
Mike

Very nic Mike I too received my AtPro today I am going back to Garrett from Whites I am going to sell the V3i and vx3 and stick to the garrets detectors
DFXDon

My A T had been kind of collecting dust, not been used since some fresh water hunting back in the summer, and your recent acquisition prompted me to to fire it up yesterday. It promptly got me a 53 Rosie. Anyway, I enjoy using it and from this time of the year onward for a while it will see ample winter use as we see a lot of rainy, damp conditions throughout the winter months. In fact, back in Jan it found me my oldest coin for the year on a drizzly morning. A 1816 1/2 half real. Enjoy and post some gold! HH jim tn

Shortly after getting my ATPro several years ago, I put a 5x8 coil on it and haven't taken it off since. Hmm, I'm not sure I even remember now where I put the stock coil...

I got mine too Mike what a sweet sounding machine
DFXDon

I got my AT Pro yesterday for my Birthday, Learning how to use it watching vids asking google questions and playing in the yard. I think I'm going to have to start planting flowers to help fill in the holes , to keep the wife happy. Btw it was my 60th BD.

AT Proster9957 said:
I got my AT Pro yesterday for my Birthday, Learning how to use it watching vids asking google questions and playing in the yard. I think I'm going to have to start planting flowers to help fill in the holes , to keep the wife happy. Btw it was my 60th BD.

Happy birthday! And congrats on the new machine

Happy Birthday and you are going to love the ATPRO and also eat a lot of cake its good for you
DFXDon