Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Guitar and Indian artifacts

This one is a Custom Carvin DC200. It was built Feb. 1994.

I discovered it about 3 years go in storage, being in un-used condition. It had been put away since 1994. Active electronics, coil taps, Neck extends through body, ebony fret board with abalone block markers, 6 in a row Sperzal tuners.

I know it

n/t

That's cool. Did you continue to learn it & play ?

Yes, it has been a major part of my life. Played my first gig, the A&W Christmas party, back in 1969 and played solid in bands until 1989 when our band recorded a CD and called it quits.

Early 70's
maddog-mutjeffs.jpg

late 70's
loosechange-1.jpg

early 80's
terry-ruben.jpg

thetoys1.jpg

goldenQue.jpg

civiccenter.jpg

Switch-1.jpg

me-2006-lp1.jpg

Awesome pics.! Man I loved the 70's. It was my hey day! To bad they don't make a time machine,But if they did I would go back and then distroy it so I wouldn't come back to this screwed up time!

Some real nice guitars shown....Born and raised in the south,always liked that Fender twang in my music.My first guitar and amp were a Fender Music Master and Princeton reverb.The Fender Mustang I got at garage sale.All pre CBS.My buddies were far better players than me,but i could play a mean harp....Never thought about MDing back in the early 70s when we were jamming in back of the hotels on the beach....meeting the young tourist girls...the cute one and her "friend"......divide and conquer....good times:cool:

Man this is an awesome thread!!!! Hope you do not mind another gearhead in. I just opened a store and I sell metal detectors, guitars, and repair guitars as well.

Here is an instrumental project of mine. Everyones favorite seems to be Crimson Fire. Take a listen and tell me your thoughts!!! Anyways here are some pics.

My store
opening013_zpsc6e9cd7b.jpg

1979 Ibanez ST300
Ibanez002_zps9da9d45c.jpg

My main axe 2006 SG natural Burst
car007.jpg

My American Standard Strat
strat005_zps8578c92a.jpg

Some finds on display in my shop
opening003_zps394ea601.jpg

My newest axe. A 2002 Fender Strat American Deluxe in Sienna Burst with maple neck and HSS pups.

2002-strat-3.jpg

2002-strat-4.jpg

2002-strat-5.jpg

2002-strat-7.jpg

2002-strat-8.jpg

I added a new one to the growing collection. (LOL)

8 string in C6th tuning, Alumitone pickup. Can be played as a lap, or a console with legs. Color shift finish on it.

Just happened to be surfing and ran across this forum. Very surprised. I played lead guitar for a number of bands for 30 years.I own several guitars now. The one I played mostly in bands was a 1966 Fender Jazzmaster, which I still have. My wife said for Christmas in 1966, pick out any new guitar you want for Christmas. After much deliberation I settled on the Jazzmaster. Been playing a beat up strat, which I wish I still had. Bought it for $50.00 Sold it for $50.00. Now it would be worth untold amount. Just to say I am glad I stumbled on to this forum....Jack