Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Guys can you please try a program for.me

Gary-B

Could someone in the US please try a program for me and see if it rejects bottle caps.
Load up program 10, Goldfield.
Change frequency to 4khz, reactivity to 1, IAR to 5.
Save and name as BC check.
I need to know if this setting will break up on bottle caps.
Your thoughts appreciated.

I just loaded it in my xp deus and most of the bottle caps do break up. I am going to try this out in the park next time I go out in California :detecting:

Iron Amplitude Rejection

Mr Gary its tom in ny yes it seems very good at the caps older rusted caps as well as the newer fresh drops Gary thank you will try it in several parks over the next few weeks HH tom

Wow, Gary-B, it works. Thanks for the tip.

Keep your beer tokens for when I visit the US, I will be cashing them in.

I have an old school site loaded with these. When I return for caring for my Father I will do a test and report back. Cheers

Im hunting in very mild soil do you think goldfeild would help me clean up on hunted out sites looking for buttons,coin etc? If it would how do I need to set it up?

Set up is in the video there are only a couple of changes. from the stock program. If you have a lot of iron I would not advise Gold Field.