Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Guys this pre dates the Civil War but you got to see it...

C

calabash digger

I am stoked!!

Attachments

• BLACK GLASS 1750.jpg
    BLACK GLASS 1750.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3746.JPG
    IMG_3746.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3743.JPG
    IMG_3743.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_3744.JPG
    IMG_3744.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3745.JPG
    IMG_3745.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
What a great find. Won’t be long you can open up the Calabash Colonial Days bottle museum 👍 got a good ring to it. I’d drive from Richmond to see it then have dinner at your restaurant.

Last edited:
That's a Great find and Save right there........ "I don't care who you are"! Lol Congrat's on the save of that beautiful bottle Calabash. All in one piece too. Amazing how this bottle survived all these years without cracking or being broken. Thanks for sharing this great find with us. Center display piece for sure. (y)

Has a small dime size hole in the back... Not bad for a 270 year bottle..

Man CD, what a jaw dropper!!! I'm with Two Much, I'd drive from OK to see it. Just absolutely astonishing!!
HH okie