Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a great day. Dime Trifecta 1/19/13

Zx14Guy

Got to hunt a small yard in the middle of town. It paid off. I found the merc at a local park. Headed back out tomorrow morning.
HH
CIMG0215_zpsfdb41815.jpg

CIMG0213_zpsb0d1050a.jpg

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef5sb7LUins&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Archimedes24 said:
Wow! Awesome day. Jealous it's warm enough there to dig! We aren't going to break 25 for the next week....ugh:cry:

It was a beautiful day in the 60's. I was nice today also. It's going to turn cold here for a few days.

I'm jelous your getting to hunt. It's 15 here in Northwest Indiana with wind chills down around -10 tonight.

By the way, nice job on putting your plugs back the right way. Noobies and some others could learn a few things from you.

Congrats on the excellent finds!!

I liked your vid too!!

GateKeeper said:
I'm jelous your getting to hunt. It's 15 here in Northwest Indiana with wind chills down around -10 tonight.

By the way, nice job on putting your plugs back the right way. Noobies and some others could learn a few things from you.

Thank you. It's gonna be in the single numbers here at night for a few days. ugh
He lives on a street that was where an old amusement park once sit. Luna Park It opened in 1912. He knows is neighbors

Yeah, I actually just watched that video before coming here. haha Great job. :)

Great job on that dime trifecta Denny - cold here the past few days as well!

doc1964 said:
Great job on that dime trifecta Denny - cold here the past few days as well!

Hey Doc.Thanks. I just got home from a 1 hour hunt. 100 year old house. It was a nice and cozy 12 degrees and that was in town. I was kinda out in the country.
Ground was froze (if you can believe that) lol Didn't have any good targets just clad @ 2-3 inches i dug a few. I shall return.
HH