Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had nothing to post but then!

broadestpower

I was not going to post in the forum but low and behold no one was home when I got home from the morning hunt, so I grabbed something to eat and a quick shower and headed back out. I got a Quarter signal with my newest detector the Whites Eagle Spectrum. I was shocked because it was such a clear signal that I was expecting a clad quarter. Today was a slow uneventful day up to this point. It was nice to see the merc dime in the hole in place of the clad quarter. She is a last year 1945 mercury dime. Mud hopefully you made it out and got your gold HH everyone. 2 for 2 with the Whites Eagle Spectrum just got it last Friday and got silver both times out. Fun detector always been a fan of whites just waited for the right opportunity to purchase one! Again HH everyone!

Now that is doing good. Out two times and two silvers. I had one of the ole Eagles. I enjoyed it. A little heavy, but a fun detector. Now you know what is going to happen the next time you go out don't you. ... Nothing but pull tabs and nails. Oh well, Get out and enjoy your self and have fun... KEN

Thanks Ken, my feeling is I may be on hold for a while. It's suppose to be 21 degree tomorrow morning. That's not a very attractive temp to go out in. I think I'll wait on some warmer morning Thirties at least would be nice. I was out quite a few times last winter. Cutting through snow to get to partially frozen ground not so fun. Today though that was cool started in the thirties an got up to around 45 degrees HH George

Congrats! My old Whites Eagle 2 SL and XLT were silver hounds, glad you are having fun.
HH - Bruce

Hey Bruce, any gold found with the Eagle? Just curious I know I have been missing gold with my Garret Ace 350. There is the prospecting mode but I haven't used it yet. HH enjoy your weather hope yours finds you warmer than ours.George

Merc's are a great looking coin - congrats !

Thats a great find right before the cold comes down! :clapping: I didnt make it out, had to do chores.:sadwalk:
Mud