Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had some fun tonight

woodbutcher

Been way too hot to go anywhere in the last week, western Pennsylvania is dusty hot..Gonna rain tommorow so I figured why not get out for an hour,,old church still gives them up and the Legend almost makes it too easy..Great machine for sure.

Attachments

• 20230611_193354.jpeg
    20230611_193354.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1464.jpeg
    IMG_1464.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
I don’t know what too hot is there but we are in the too hot to hunt season until October.
Next weeks forecast, add another 10 degrees for the feels like temperature and 90% humidity
In another few weeks add ten more degrees to the current temps

Attachments

• IMG_3123.jpeg
    IMG_3123.jpeg
    545 KB · Views: 68
Nice. Do you mind sharing your settings? I'm learning my legend and it seems chatty on M1/M2.
I run in m1, reactivity at 5,iron filter at 2,stability at 0 ,bottle cap at 3.... I usually only run sens at about 23, machine is deep without even trying.. I have 24,25,26 all high tone, 40 and up a high tone, everything else a midtone set at 15..iron is out completely.. These settings work for me, especially the sensitivity,I hate a machine that's not stable..At 23 sens mines not only stable but I don't feel im missing anything

Very nice.
Are you going to get the LG 30 coil & upgraded CF shaft deal? You will like it.

Very nice.
Are you going to get the LG 30 coil & upgraded CF shaft deal? You will like it.
I like the stock 11 round coil, I’ve seen good and bad reviews on the LG30 compared to the 11 round. i have the pro pack so I have the 6 round coil too, but if I get a new coil it will probably be the LG 24, perfect medium sized coil imo