Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hadn't had my Deus out in some time. Tried to connect my 11 inch coil... Nada...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
I gave it hell and only my headphones would connect to a coil. Is that a pretty normal problem for an older set not used often. Charges right up and display seems fine. Just can never get it to sync to a coil. Just displays no coil.

Thanks in advance...

Guvner..

The serial numbers are badly printed so it takes ages to get the letters an numbers right

Guv….try going to your Pairing menu, delete the coil number and then re-enter it manually.
Do you mean by going to that line, editing the number with a backspace or was there an option to just remove the coil?

The serial numbers are badly printed so it takes ages to get the letters an numbers right
Do you mean by going to that line, editing the number with a backspace or was there an option to just remove the coil?
I think you can try it just as you said. Or you can just leave that one and enter the same number on a different line.

I backspaced and deleted everything. Reinstalled everything and updated. Asked if I had a second headset but not if I had a second coil. What's the updating procedure on the second coil? Thanks for the help. Been getting out and couldn't use it last week since I couldn't pair up the coil. Got some hunting to catch up on.

Guvner..

I have the original Deus I'm presuming. I've updated it. What are the high frequency coils and do they require a new machine? What's the deal on the upgrade?

Thanks... Guvner..

I have the original Deus I'm presuming. I've updated it. What are the high frequency coils and do they require a new machine? What's the deal on the upgrade?

Thanks... Guvner..
If you update to V5.21 and are using the LF(original) coil, then you also have to update the coil to be able to use it with V5.21. If you are using the new HF or X35 coil, there is no need to update the coil.

Thanks.. Appreciate the help.

Because the coil gets exposed to water and other things I took a picture of all of my coils so I can read the serial numbers on each one with no problems. That way if I need it is easy.

I already did the same. Great information to give out for sure. Thanks...