Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Half an hour

Steve1825

Went out for half an hour. still not doing my best. Best I found was a Bison Nickel and car.

Looks like someone was in the sandbox. :detecting:

A 2005 nickel isn't near as pretty as one of the old Buffalo nickels but still nice to find plus you got out for a short time.

It's always fun to get out, even if it's just for a little while. Hey, at least you didn't get skunked, and with this new addition you should have a pretty good sized used car lot by now.

Any good cars I find with rolling wheels I give to a Fire Chief that lets kids pick a few who lost their homes due to a fire. I have done this for many years so my car lot has only old rusty items. I even go out beach hunting with the Chief to find cars first, jewelry and coins second. Last time our competition got real ruff. :starwars: He found a Caterpillar Tractor but I found a Rescue Vehicle and a Fire Truck. This was TREASURE and fun companionship. :angel: