Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Half is Better Than Nothing..!

fastdraw

I worked Damn hard for this..!!
I spent 4 hours detecting remote areas of the NV Comstock area. I pulled this Half Dime up, just in front of the big bush of the narrow gauge rail tracks. About 8 inches deep.
It's the only thing I found all day worth mentioning. I almost pissed my pants.!!
It's not worth a lot... but I did some serious hiking at age 60.
Nox-600
Park-1
Recovery-3
Iron Bias-0
Sensitivity-22
Ground balances at 2
It rang in at 21 with HIGH Tone

Auto noise cancellation

Attachments

• 20201026_145320.jpg
    20201026_145320.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 214
  • 20201026_145117.jpg
    20201026_145117.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 206
Very nice.. What a different world it is out there compared to where I detect here in the Hudson Valley

I worked Damn hard for this..!!
I spent 4 hours detecting remote areas of the NV Comstock area. I pulled this Half Dime up, just in front of the big bush of the narrow gauge rail tracks. About 8 inches deep.
It's the only thing I found all day worth mentioning. I almost pissed my pants.!!
It's not worth a lot... but I did some serious hiking at age 60.
Nox-600
Park-1
Recovery-3
Iron Bias-0
Sensitivity-22
Ground balances at 2
It rang in at 21 with HIGH Tone

Auto noise cancellation
Congrats on an oldie & a beautie! :thumbup: Ma

Really nice Fastdraw!!! Hopefully finding that gave you enough energy to walk back. I get really tired when I'm not finding
anything then WHAM I find something and it's like a 5Hr energy drink

Really nice Fastdraw!!! Hopefully finding that gave you enough energy to walk back. I get really tired when I'm not finding
anything then WHAM I find something and it's like a 5Hr energy drink
Your answer was perfect..!

I gotta ask is that narrow gauge for mining cars??

You got lots of exercise, fresh air, blue sky and your walking on two feet, please count your blessings and a nice coin to boot.
I'm replying to your post a second time... you are 100% correct. I started this hobby with the full intention of never finding anything worth lots of money... it was just a hobby to get me out of the house and do something fun...! God bless that $25.00 value Half Dime..!!

Yes...it was for raw Ore car. About the size of a big wheel barrow. Hauled by donkeys because they could fit in the mine shafts.
Thanks!! Really interesting. Still nice on that half ain't got one yet:drool: