Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HAND INLAID TREASURE BOX

Wow,looks like a lot of work has gone into that.....it's got a great look to it.Much nicer than the mass produced rubbish you get today.....it's great to see handcrafted items.Excellent.

THAT'S craftwork!!!!!! Thanks for sharing...and planting the seed. I'm just getting started in MD'ing so now I know what to do with all the articles I find.

nice job!!

Amazing! You invested a lot of time and craftsmanship into your treasure box. Fantastic idea! I love it! Thanks for sharing and as Frank mentioned - planting the seed - Jim

OK, That's completely awesome! Artie

Wow that is awesome. i somehow have lots of cool wood boxes that just come to me. people know I like them and they tend to give them to me I guess knowing that I like to put my finds in fun ways to show them. I appreciate you sharing your art work and craftsmanship and that great idea as I have lots of neat stuff to use as well.

n/t

Very nice box you have there. Looks good with the inlaid items.