Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Halloween

Rob (IL)

Don't eat too much candy, and careful were you hunt. Rob[attachment 177936 house.jpg]

That is a real sp00k in the upper window........:lol:

[attachment 178018 Nancy.jpg] I'm scared. Rob

Happy Halloween Rob!

Great graphic, but what is that scary:surprised: monster looking thing wearing the green shirt? :surprised:

That's General, [size=large]"The Great Metal Detecting Dog."[/size] I photo shopped him, they wouldn't dress him like that.

Here's mine, actually Nancy caught this picture of her yawning.[attachment 178027 neck.jpg]

Re-read Jack's post Rob......... he is talking about the sp00k in the green shirt on the first photo.............:yikes:

You're too good Rob. Just too good. Hope you had a Happy Halloween also and didn't get too scared. What a big mouth your little Bosley has. :yikes: HH,Nancy

You Guys are just to much.:clapping: Have a great scary day everyone:yikes:. Nancy turned Larry into a frog. I'm staying away from you Nancy:surprised:

Fun is what it's all about, and it's better with good friends. Rob