Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY OLD FRIENDS

Dan-MO

The times and circumstances at this time of my life prevent me from spending much time on the computer. Please realize that I still remember fondly all my old friends I got to know on this site over the years,,,,,,Some of the best people I have ever known. I wish you all - including the newer folks I never got to know - health, happiness, and the most wonderful holiday season. May God bless you all.....Dan

Like friends[old and new] sitting around a campfire talking and telling stories.. Those are the times I miss.

May Christmas be peaceful and blessed for all here.

Calm seas, sunny skies, clear water

Micheal

How are you and your wife doing up there in the boonies? Buried in snow? Down here , north of Boston, the cold weather, ( as we know it) has finally hit. Actually got enough snow this past Saturday to be a pain in the neck. Had to plow. Next day it melted.
Last year we were lucky, very little snow, compared to the year before...we were buried..
Still employed by the Kelly Auto Group , 50 yrs! Enjoying what I do..
I still visit various Maritime Museums, and Ships, Lighthouses also.
Mikie do you have an email address ? I can send photos of various Ships and Lighthouse to you?
Have a great Christmas!
Ron

n/t