Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy to announce the New ULTRA Swingy Thingy

DOC

Over 18,000 detectorists have purchased my original Swingy Thingy... HOWEVER;

When you are using a heavier detector, or if you are someone who switches arms to swing, or whether you are just a discriminating detectorist who wants the ultimate in comfort when you detect.... Doc's New ULTRA Swingy Thingy

Not sure if you guys can tell by the picture, but the wireless Headphone control unit for the CTX3030 snaps neatly onto the large "D" ring that is not being used for the bungee. It is actually attached in the picture but I think the shadow from my hat sort of made it too dark to see.

Doc

n/t

I had a couple of people email me and ask me for a closeup of how the Ultra Swingy Thingy attaches to the upper rod of the CTX3030.

Attached is a close up picture so you can see how the bungee is attached to the rod.

The bungee adjustment clamp goes on with the two included plastic bolts and wing nuts. It takes about 30 seconds to attach it.

I prefer the adjustment "V" groove to be on the top of the rod.

Doc

[attachment 240361 QuickAdjCTX3030.jpg]

Very nice Doc, could your next model be called the Super Ultra and have a self propelled swing mode and a cup holder?

Doc,
I have been using your Swingy Thingy on my whites detectors for some time and am getting ready to buy ti CTX 3030. Will the one that I have fit the shaft of the CTX also or do I need another attachment for this different shaped rod?
Thanks

Hahahaha

Erik------Get you one of these & you can have both your CTX & Henry hooked up to it!;)-----I've got two of 'em coming from Doc--a great product.---------Del
Erik in NJ said:
-----

It will work fine, but you need longer nylon bolts, PM me your address and I will send you a set no charge.

Thanks!

Doc

dadzjunk said:
Doc,
I have been using your Swingy Thingy on my whites detectors for some time and am getting ready to buy ti CTX 3030. Will the one that I have fit the shaft of the CTX also or do I need another attachment for this different shaped rod?
Thanks

LOL - That's too funny! If I called it the Doc Strap I would have to change the directions on how to put it on.

Doc

Erik in NJ said:

DOC said:
It will work fine, but you need longer nylon bolts, PM me your address and I will send you a set no charge.

Thanks!

Doc

dadzjunk said:
Doc,
Thanks

Doc,

Does the Ultra Swingy Thingy come standard with the longer nylon bolts that will fit the CTX 3030 or do you have to request them?

-Doug

Doc, I just received my Ultra Swingy Thingy in the mail this morning(Invoice # 21310) and the bolts aren't long enough to be installed on the upper shaft of my new CTX 3030. Please send me the longer bolts...thanks for making great products for MDs:detecting:.

Bill Moore
Laporte, CO.

OUR ERROR, the first day of orders we forgot to send the long bolts out with the Ultra Swingy Thingy. Haste makes waste. In the hurry to get these out, we forgot that the CTX3030 needs the longer bolts. All orders that went out, we sent the longer bolts out for those orders the very next day so you should be getting them soon. I apologize for the error.

We will be sending the long bolts with all Ultra Swingy Thingys from this point forward, as you can use the UST on any machine with the long bolts. However it you get the short bolts, it won't work on the larger upper shaft of the CTX3030.

Thanks!

Doc

dougj7 said:
DOC said:

Thanks!

Doc

Looks great DOC! Too bad I bought my original-style Swingy Thingy from you a few months ago or I would be all over this thing. Looks like a great design and I hope you do well with it. If my Swingy Thingy needs replacing I will know which one to get. -Marc

Thanks again Doc,

I received the longer nylon screws today. The ultra swingy thingy makes my CTX glide over the ground like a hovercraft. Another positive note.. for some reason it makes me slow down my swing speed.