Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hardcore beach detecting

Champ Ferguson

ya gotta want it.

acid_picdump_22-1.jpg

After looking at that pix, I promise I will never complain about how junky any of my beaches are, ever again ! :surrender:

it's not uncommon to see sites like this throughout South Asia. if the ocean current changes a little all the garbage ends up in 1 area. I've gone to sites like this before where 1 day it's full of swimmers and beach umbrella and the next day a garbage dump

That is gross and sad.

Not trying to be prejudice , BUT when they imigrate to north America , these people bring these dirty littering habits with them JUST VOTE DONALD !

Tsunamis may have a lot to do with it.

I find enough trash at my three local beaches to make one think they were detecting a land fill. I like to arrive on the beach before day light. Boogie boards, towels beach towels, articles of clothing and other assorted trash.

GeorgeinSC said:
I find enough trash at my three local beaches to make one think they were detecting a land fill. I like to arrive on the beach before day light. Boogie boards, towels beach towels, articles of clothing and other assorted trash.

George, you need to set up at a flea market with all that stuff available for the picking up.

That would be too much like work. I am retired. Work is a nasty four letter word.

They get a huge crowd and tons of trash on my Pismo Beach, July 4th. By 9 am July 5th it is back to July 3rd clean. I love my beach.