Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone heard from Don at N Ga Relics in Ringgold, GA or Brian at Southern Treasures in Tuscaloosa??

jbow

They are still not letting anyone into Ringgold, it is destroyed and Tuscaloosa doesn't look much better. I hope they are OK.

Julien

I just got Brian on the phone, he is OK. Neither his home or shop was hit. I asked about Don and he said he had talked to Don earlier this AM and he is ok but his shop was hit but he does not know how bad. He said a friend sneaked in about 2:00 AM and that the shopping center where his shop is was standing but is damaged.

However, things can be replaced, people can't and they are OK... I hope you and you people are ok too.

We had two tornados come over us, very close. I saw the track of the first one on the radar, it was heading straight for us, an F2 on the gound. They said it would be at our house in 14 minutes, we threw on some jeans and drove south into town. When we came back there was part of a tree in the driveway but the worst of it had passed just north... lots of damage, lots of trees down just north, on Cedar Creek Road.
As soo as we got back home and inside they said there was another one coming on the same track... ETA, 8 minutes. I thought it might be slightly suth of the first one, I didn't know at that time that the first ne had done so much damage just to the north so we cleaned out the inner hall closet and got ready. I opened the door and I could hear it roaring, it did sound like a huge train... like they say. It didn't do as much damage clse to us but the damage it did do was a LOT closer to us on the south than the damage to the north had been. In fact, I think it must have hopped because it hit a senior center and the Rec Dept building and middle school... and that would put our home in the path, especially the school. Wedoged a bullet but many didn't.

Julien

I glad Brian and his family is ok, My prayers for Don and his family. And if there is anything we can do at the Gold Bug / Tek G2 forum for either let us know.

glad to hear all is well..
hh
john