Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has Nokta abandoned concentric coils ?

There seems to be some difficulty with Concentric coils being compatible with SMF. No manufacturer seems to offer them.

Concentric coils are rare offerings even for single frequency detectors in the recent past. I have them for my AT Max, Anfibio & Vista X plus some older machines. I like them in a lot of situations. I would gladly buy one for the Legend & Versa if they become available.

My Versa is being shipped. Should arrive by 10/06.

Dilek is aware of the requests for Concentric coils for the Legend.

Yes, older Fishers & Whites too.

I just bought a nice Multi Kruzer package that came with the 7 inch concentric coil. I have been playing with it, and so far I really like it. Going to take it out in the next couple of days.

I just bought a nice Multi Kruzer package that came with the 7 inch concentric coil. I have been playing with it, and so far I really like it. Going to take it out in the next couple of days.
DD is 10 times better in iron than Concentric. That's why concentric is pretty much history these days.

So a metal detector dealer's tests show 10x better and that makes it a proven fact? Thanks professor, that says a lot.

The 7" concentric coil @ 20 kHz turns the Impact into a micro jewelry capable hunter, especially in Boost mode. The DD coils don't come close to the sensitivity of the 7" concentric coil on tiny gold.
HH
Mike