Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have a seat. Best day yet.

I have been working some side walk construction in my area. Last Sunday, I hit a small block area in old part of town. My first hit on my very first sweep yielded a 1905 barber dime. In about 150 feet, I found 2 barber dimes 1897o, 1905s, 3 seated dimes 1875cc, 1877, 1887, 10 IH, Good for 5cents token, several wheats, 1897 liberty nickel, nice never worn heel plate and the usual suspects. Almost everything was under the sidewalk. I was sure pumped. The week before on another block, I found 9 IH, 10 wheats, 3 tokens, 1905 liberty nickel, several marbles, and a pin for a touring ship out of chicago in late 1800's.

Congrats !! :cheers:

You should cash them in and invest in a camera .. :laugh:

Way to go Tim! You definitely cleaned up on the silver! Three seated in a day would be a record for me. Congratulations on the nice finds.
Take care and HH - Robin

Nice finds! Sidewalk replacements can produce some great stuff. Problem is, if the work crew is good, they're laying in new fill right away before you get a chance to scan the area. DARN their efficiency - why can't they be like most city contractors!?
Bruce

Tim said:
LOL! I have a camera, but haven't figured out how to downsize my pictures.

Still working on it.

Downsizing is easy if you use the "Paint" program already installed on your PC .. I could explain it to you when I have more time. Gotta get to work ..