Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

have you seen any good concerts lately

bootyhoundpa said:
Wow oneguy,thats quite a list...you must have 10 years on me to have seen janis joplin... i would have liked to see her and a few of those other woodstock era bands... supertramp was a great show as is roger hodgson still... i finally got to see steve miller band 3 weeks ago..it was a good show,wife liked it too... at this phase of my life i enjoy seeing shows more than ever ... there are so many venues within 1 hr of home..also been fortunate to score some free tix every so often... thanx for sharing.. very impressive resume...

thanks Bh.... I was real young for a lot of that, I'm sneaking up on 62. The folks wouldn't let my older sister go to concerts etc. "unless you take your little brothers"....lmao! If I had to choose a single best, although not my favorite band, it would probably be Supertramp just because of the talent and pure class act....? I'm kicking myself for selling 2 tickets for Fleetwood Mac which sold out almost immediately a couple yrs ago...long story. Concerts are so expensive anymores and it usually means I have to do an overnight in some bigger town and I HATE big towns.....

If I could go back in time 45 yrs for one last event it would be to pay my $3.50 (for 3 name bands) and sit down in the middle of the floor at the Fillmore West in Frisco waiting for Cold Blood to take the stage once again......??????

The 2 bands on my list you couldn't pay me to see again would be the Dead and Kiss (sorry deadheads....never did care for either, even back in the day).....

There's still some good music out there but you gotta dig for it......

keep on rockin......