Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Haven’t posted in quite a bit. Finally got out.

MikeO

Staff member
As everyone knows life happens and sometimes we all get busy etc. But, myself and my long time hunting buddy finally got out for a hunt today. Hard to believe it’s so nice and warm on Nov. 13th.
We choose to hit a large property we have hunted several times prior as it’s been good to us.
I did pretty good I got 2 Mercs and a 03 Barber along with some wheaties (oldest was 19s). Of course I dug my share of junk too.
Here’s hoping everyone has a blessed upcoming Thanksgiving.
HH all. 👍

PS: The one is my buddy bent down digging.
The other shows a Merc on bottom of plug when I flipped it over.
IMG_2894.jpeg
IMG_2891.jpeg
IMG_2893.jpeg

As everyone knows life happens and sometimes we all get busy etc. But, myself and my long time hunting buddy finally got out for a hunt today. Hard to believe it’s so nice and warm on Nov. 13th.
We choose to hit a large property we have hunted several times prior as it’s been good to us.
I did pretty good I got 2 Mercs and a 03 Barber along with some wheaties (oldest was 19s). Of course I dug my share of junk too.
HH all. 👍

View attachment 48756View attachment 48757View attachment 48758
Good swinging, thanks for sharing.

What sight seeing that silver in the dirt 🙂 Wonderful hunt indeed! Three silvers is an awesome day of detecting! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well.

Awesome yur gettin out.
Still working on that myself.
Great finds. What machine were you running ?
Settings ???
SE-Pro with X1 Probe, Grey Ghost HP. As far as settings, pretty normal just a touch of IM to knock out iron or if cleaner area wide open. Ferrous tones, Fast off with Deep on. I’m in Smart Find screen and primarily tone listening. When I hit a desirable sound I like to use SF screen as reference (esp. depth). It’s useful as many times coins skip/bounce on screen (esp Indians imho).

SE-Pro with X1 Probe, Grey Ghost HP. As far as settings, pretty normal just a touch of IM to knock out iron or if cleaner area wide open. Ferrous tones, Fast off with Deep on. I’m in Smart Find screen and primarily tone listening. When I hit a desirable sound I like to use SF screen as reference (esp. depth). It’s useful as many times coins skip/bounce on screen (esp Indians imho).
Wish I'd of at least moved up to the Explorer 2.
I still run my old XS now and then. Heavy anymore.
Picked up a Manticore. See if it still has any of that Explorer magic.

Slam bam!!! Good showing!

Wish I'd of at least moved up to the Explorer 2.
I still run my old XS now and then. Heavy anymore.
Picked up a Manticore. See if it still has any of that Explorer magic.
My hunting buddy uses like a Swingy Attachment for his XSII because of the weight. It helps him a lot.

HH all. 👍

View attachment 48756View attachment 48757View attachment 48758
Love them silvers Mike.