Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Haven't been to busy on here the last week. Been

George-CT

busy bringing our motocross race track out of hibernation from a rough winter. Its coming along pretty good all things considered. We will finish it up this weekend and let it harden. Blowing out the sprinkler system and bunch of other stuff so not much free time. Haven't forgot you Royal on Skype, just have not been here. System is up all the time so it shows me here but thats either the wife or my son surfing. Got sun here today and it was pretty nice yesterday. Drying that track out nice and the promise of sun and wind today should help a lot. We start racing April 10. Could still be a snow ride, just depends on what the jet stream is doing at that time.

George-CT

You are doing lots of work again this year on that track, and I suspect that many bikers love coming to your track. Please do not over work yourelf and become sick. Kelley (Texas) :)

wanted to make themselves useful and one is a very good dozer operator so we ripped right into it. Its all back together now, and pretty decent. Lot of wind yesterday really dried it up a lot. Tomorrow up to 48 and sunny so that will do a lot for it also. They are calling for snow Thursday but that should not be anything we can't handle. Ground is thawed everywhere so it will not last. Even if it did we would race on it. We are thinking that this year, with all snow on it and then it froze we really never got the big wash out ruts we usually get. It was still covered a 9 days ago... As long as we don't get a big flood like last year we should be fine. River next to it us way up, but not on the track. If it stays that way we got lucky. My son rode the track yesterday and really liked the new layout.He ands about 60 others from the club heard we were letting them ride it ands they were until dark last night. We had a big work party today for cleaning up the parking areas, putting back up the spectator fences. I was concerned it would be major project to be ready for April 9 and 10, but we are ready. Oh yeah, the body knows it was on vacation most of the winter. Its telling me in every joint. I'll go easy from here on in. Fact, tomorrow I will be come a professional slug again.
I sure like seeing the bare ground. Horses to also. Just last winters leaves and grass to nibble on it but they sure like rolling on the ground again. They did in the barn and we would come down in the morning and wood chips all over them. They are sucking up those sun rays now. The 2 old timers did pretty good over the winter. Jane had their teeth and feet done this week. Everyone is good to go.

George-CT