Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Having a problem with the forums

Rick in Pa

I have been using my iphone for the forums. Before, I could sign into the forum and stay signed in when I leave and come back. The past several days, every time I close the page and come back later, I have to sign back in. Was something changed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Heck, my lap top does the same thing, never tried it with my phone.

Go to settings, find privacy and security. Check remember passwords,etc. That should fix your problem.

I have that option on my computer but did not see that option on my iPhone.

If you are using a management app that shuts down processes not being used to conserve battery use, you can set Findmall.com=exempt, at the expense of faster battery drain.

Yes, and I think the phone is smarter than me sometimes

n/t

-- moved topic --

Okay, problem solved. Somehow my cookies option was turned off on my phone. Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks Elton for the info. I thought that my computer was at fault. It is like me "Old and Slow".