Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Head phone question

JC99328

Head phone or maybe just a sound question. I hunt old farms mostly. There's some seriously large iron in most of them. The question: I usually run head phones and when I'm peacefully sweeping and cross one of these big chunks of iron, it nearly makes my eardrums meet in the middle.

Any suggestions other than no head phones? Without them I will miss some deep stuff with minor blips since I don't look at the numbers as I sweep.

What works for me is the SunRay Pro Gold headphones which has the audio limiter circuit.

http://www.sunraydetector.com/sun_ray_pro__headphones.htm

Larry (IL) said:
What works for me is the SunRay Pro Gold headphones which has the audio limiter circuit.

http://www.sunraydetector.com/sun_ray_pro__headphones.htm

Just checked them out. Added to my Xmas list !!

Thanks

You won't be sorry! SunRay Pro Gold are well worth every penny.

Ordered the Sun Rays today. Can't wait to try them out.

I did get an OK on a park. First park I will have tried !

You won't be disappointed with the SunRay headphones. They feel very comfortable and can wear them all day long. Keep us posted on the park and HH, Nancy

Got 'em!! I will try them out tomorrow at the park!!

Spent a couple hours yesterday cleaning equipment. Everything's ready to hit the trail.

Good luck with you hunt. Hopefully you'll be rewarded with a few good keepers. HH, Nancy